Architecture, Design & Development
- The Greenwich Lane, Manhattan, NY, USA
- 35XV, Manhattan, NY, USA
- 303 East 77th, Manhattan, NY, USA
- Circa Central Park, Manhattan, NY, USA
- The Ashland Hudson Hill, Manhattan, NY, USA
- Avalon Clinton, Manhattan, NY, USA
- Alice Tully Hall Renovation, Manhattan, NY, USA
- The New York Times Building, Manhattan, NY, USA
- Congregation Kehilath Jeshurun Synagogue Reconstruction, Manhattan, NY, USA
Champalimaud Design is a multi-disciplinary interior design and planning firm, specializing in bespoke, high-end hospitality, public space and residential design. Champalimaud’s renowned design teams offer services including interior master planning and design, exterior concept direction, residential purchasing services, and sales and marketing support.
Headquartered in New York City, the firm was established in 1981 in Montreal by Portuguese-born designer Alexandra Champalimaud to provide sophisticated design solutions to an international clientele.
The award-winning firm is recognized globally for its visionary design concepts and keen ability to infuse spaces with modernity while maintaining integrity, character and sense of place.
- 33 East 74th Street, Manhattan, NY, USA
- The Carlyle, Manhattan, NY, USA
- The Waldorf-Astoria, Manhattan, NY, USA
- The Topping Rose House, Bridgehampton, NY, USA
- The Hotel Bel-Air, Los Angeles, CA, USA
- The Dorchester, London, UK